Chaguanas, Trinidad – October 12, 2022: The theme for the International Credit Union Month 2022 is Empower Your Financial Future with a Credit Union. In keeping with this year’s theme, the Central Finance Facility (CFF) will be hosting a leadership conference on Tuesday 18th October 2022 at the Hyatt Regency Trinidad, to engage and empower our Credit Union and Cooperative family.
The CFF invites all Credit Unions and all Co-operatives to attend this conference where leaders, management, and staff will have an opportunity to listen to experts on topics of interest to the Credit Union Movement, as well as network and participate in an expo. This expo will comprise business partners who offer products and services which can add value to and make Credit Unions more efficient in their operations.
Mr. Wendell Mitchell, National Chief Digital Officer, Ministry of Digital Transformation will deliver the Feature Address.
- Mr. Keiron Wright, CEO/Co-Founder of Crypto Caribbean Education & Consultancy Ltd will speak on Digital Currencies: Opportunities and Challenges
- Mr. Derek Joseph, President, of the Federation of Agriculture and Non-Financial Cooperatives – will present A Value Proposition for Food Security
- Mr. Darin Hunte, Systems Manager – Technical Services, Network Consultant – opens up on Digital and FinTech Strategies for Credit Unions
- Dr. Conrad Hunte, Development Economist & Lecturer, UWI – examine Credit Unions and Financial Empowerment during Economic Disruption
- Mr. Tobias Schulze Frenking, Climate Finance Specialist presents on Green Finance – An Imperative for Credit Unions
To learn more or register for this event, please contact email@example.com or 665 9734.