Date(s) - 11/07/2019
8:00 am - 11:30 am
Categories No Categories
In order to arrest the continuous loss of market share by Credit Unions, the Central Finance Facility is pleased to invite Credit Union leaders to its third quarterly session entitled: “Opportunities for Increased Credit Union Market Share” on the 11th July, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency Trinidad
This session will provide opportunities for Credit Union leaders to discuss:
- Why are Credit Unions losing market share?
- Why Credit Unions may be losing member loyalty?
- Why Credit Unions may not be attracting millennials?
- Why competitors of the Credit Union Movement (CUM) may be gaining an edge?
This program precedes a two day workshop for staff and Officers directly involved in the marketing process as the CFF sees this decline in market share as a serious threat to the local Credit Union Movement that should be expeditiously addressed.
Speakers will be:
- Duanne Mc Intosh – Marketing Consultant
- Conrad Enill – Strategic Management Consultant
- Winford James – Political Analyst
- David Bazil – Researcher
Topics to be presented:
- How the Jamaican CUM Succeeded in Beating Back its Competitors?
- Using Barbados & Eastern Caribbean Experience, Can We Reasonably Expect Bitcoin to Give Local Credit Unions a Competitive Edge?
- The Feasibility of Credit Unions Building an Institution to Compete with Banks
- Exploring New Areas of Relevance for Credit Unions
Once again, we thank you for your continued commitment and look forward to your participation.