“Alert/005/2021 by the Financial Intelligence Unit of Trinidad and Tobago (FIUTT), has recorded STR/SAR submissions with approximately 100 victims of suspected Romance/Scam Fraud. This represents a loss of over TT$2.3 million to the vulnerable citizens of Trinidad and Tobago”.
To assist Credit Unions in their compliance efforts and protect their membership against these fraudulent activities, the Central Finance Facility (CFF) invites you to attend our two-day Anti-Money Laundering/Combatting the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) Virtual Training Workshop. It will be held on Thursday 2nd and Friday 3rd June, 2022 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, on Zoom.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- AML/CFT/CPD updates
- Suspicious Activity
- Developing and Reviewing Compliance Programs
- Administrative Fines Regime
- Risk Management/Risk Based Assessment (How to avoid deficiencies in the audit process)
- Conducting Effective Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- Trade Based Money Laundering
- Digital Identity
- Beneficial Ownership of Legal Entities
Who Should Attend:
Compliance Officers/Managers, Risk Managers/Officers, Financial Managers, Supervisors, Loans Officers, Member Service Representatives, Accounts Officers, Cashiers, Audit/Supervisory Committee Members.